Bink uses a range of best in class methods to protect the personal data we process as outlined below:
- Bink is a certified PCI Level 1 service provider which is the most stringent level of certification in the payments industry.
- Bink’s data is hosted on servers using bank grade security practices and strictly limit access to data to authorised users only.
- Bink’s systems are regularly audited to ensure they meet information security best practices and use AES-256 row level encryption to protect and secure customer data.
- Bink has strict data and access control policies governing handling, storage, transport and access.
- Bink provides only the required access for employees to carry out their responsibilities following the principles of least privilege.
- Access control applies to all Bink networks, servers, workstations, laptops, mobile devices and services run on behalf of Bink.
- All staff who have access to personal data are bound by strict confidentiality obligations in their employment contracts.