Your Bonus Card details may not have been set up correctly and therefore cannot be used in store yet. But don’t worry, it’s easy to fix, just follow these steps.
- Delete your Bonus Card from Bink. Just tap on the card in your wallet, then tap on the 'Bin' icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, then confirm by clicking ‘Delete’
2. If your wallet is now empty, tap just tap on 'Add a loyalty card', otherwise tap on the ‘+’ symbol on the screen and then click 'Add a loyalty card'.
3. You can add your card by scanning the Bonus Card barcode. For iPhones, please make sure the red horizontal line touches the barcode. Alternatively, you can press 'Enter manually' if you want to enter the card number by hand.
4. Next, enter your last name and postcode and tap ‘Link account’
If Iceland recognise that Bonus Card number is registered and the entered post code and last name match to their records, the card will successfully add to your Bink wallet.
If Iceland do not recognise that your card is registered, you will need to register the card by following instructions in step 5.
5. On the sign up page, fill in your personal details correctly. If you think you have already registered the card on iceland.co.uk then please ensure you enter the same registered details here.
Set your marketing preferences by tapping on the appropriate tick boxes at the bottom of the sign up page and then click on 'Done'.
6. Your Bonus Card will now be added into your Bink wallet in a 'Pending' state whilst Iceland process your Bonus Card registration.
7. When successfully registered, your Bonus Card will show your current Bonus Card balance.
If your Bonus Card does not do this within a few days, please contact Bink support by tapping 'Help' in the Bink app.
8. Add your payment cards to get the full benefits of Bink – it’s easy and secure. Just tap on 'Add a payment card', otherwise tap on the ‘+’ symbol on the screen and then click 'Add a payment card'.
9. You can add your payment card by scanning the front of the card. Alternatively, you can press 'Enter manually' if you want to type in the card number, name and expiry date by hand.
For more information, check out our other Iceland FAQ’s